BidPro Customers Sign In Here
Get your information in Dodge
Make sure Dodge has your correct information listed on all the projects you are bidding. Click Here to be added or deleted from the bidders list on any of our reports
Dodge BidPro is easy to navigate as I look from project to project – and within a project I can easily send out bid invites, get added to a bid list, or just review the bid documents. Having the search defined makes it very easy to find relevant bids, and I like the interface. The menus or options on the left of the screen always let you know where you are and how to get to the next screen (i.e., reports, bidders, plans, etc.). The Invitation to Bid option makes it very easy to send out quick invites to my subcontractors and to get them all of the information they will need to bid the project. It saves me time that I need to bid and run the projects. Overall, I believe we are more efficient in finding projects to bid as well as getting information and bid invitations to subcontractors.Estimator/Project Manager, Warner & Associates Construction
See More Customer Feedback
Stop Searching. Start Bidding.
Dodge BidPro delivers targeted Dodge Report construction leads straight to your desktop or mobile device (now with NEW mobile app) so you save time and focus on your best, most promising leads.
Purchase an annual or monthly BidPro subscription Today!
Annual subscriptions starts as low as $796 per year and monthly subscriptions plans starts as low as $73 per month.
By purchasing an annual subscription you will save 10% over the monthly rate!Click on the subscription plan drop down to select a region. To purchase multiple regions, please call Dodge Sales at 1-877-989-5753
With Dodge BidPro, you’ll:
Get the right construction leadswith custom leads delivered to you based on your location, trade or project specialty profile.
- Save time bidding on construction projects with simple text and graphic-based navigators that help you quickly drill down on the details you need to choose your best projects.
- Qualify projects faster with the easy-to-scan, trade-specific Dodge Report that highlights and links to
trade keywords within the specs.
- Map, track and share projects on the go with the NEW Dodge BidPro Mobile App.
- Stay up-to-date throughout the construction bidding process with alerts on your dashboard and in your email every time:
- New projects match your profile
- There are updates to your tracked projects
- Low bidders are identified
- A GC is awarded
- Compile bids quickly and accurately with simple Invitation to Bid tools that allow you to share project details, plans, and specs in your online plan room.
- Get a jump on competitors with email addresses and extensions for bidders on the Bidder’s List (whenever available).
- Never miss a bid date with bid date alerts on all projects you are tracking.
- Never miss a project with reporters based in every major U.S. market, we have national coverage with local
market presence – so we never miss a project and neither do you.
- Trust your data is accurate. Our Dodge reporters have exclusive, long-term relationships with project contacts, so if there is an update to the project – we get it – resulting in over 5,000 project updates reported each day.
The process of bidding on construction projects has never been simpler. Dodge BidPro helps you bid more and win more with these Key Features:
- Your Dodge Bidding Alert Dashboard: this first-of-its kind, construction bidding dashboard gives you access to your customized projects, all from one screen.
- NEW Mobile App: respond faster than the competition with the on-the-go access to search, alerts, project sharing tools and more.
- Powerful, Intuitive Search: get to the details you need fast with quick and easy navigation and filters.
- Trade-specific Dodge Report: custom trade call-outs and spec links give you an “at a glance” project summary plus quick links to the specifications.
- Bid Date Alerts: get 48-hour bid date alerts on all bidding construction projects you are tracking.
- Custom Sorting: effortlessly prioritize the projects on your dashboard by bid date, project value or publish date.
- Key Contacts: get email addresses and phone numbers for contacts on projects, from architects to bidders on the Bidder’s List, whenever available.
- Plans and Specs in PDF via eTakeoff: access to eTakeoff tools is free with purchase (a $500 value)
allowing for easy sharing.
- Multiple Users: Have a team focused on construction bidding? Give access to up to 5 users per license.
- Trade-targeted Leads: customize your dashboard by 23 construction subtrades.